USB C Hub, MacBook Pro Adapter, Falwedi 7-in-2 USB-C Hub with Thunderbolt 3 5K@60Hz 100W PD, Ethernet Port, 4K@30Hz HDMI, 2xUSB 3.0 Ports, SD/TF Card Reader for MacBook Air 2018 and MacBook Pro

  • [7 in 2 Multi-function Adapter] FALWEDI USB C Hub designed for your Macbook Pro 2019/ 2018/2017/2016/2015, MacBook Air 2018, expand the two USB C ports on Macbook Pro into seven: 1×USB C port (Thunderbolt 3 port)/ 2×USB 3.0 extension port/ 1×SD card reader/ 1×TF card reader/ 1×HDMI 4K/30Hz HD output/ 1×Ethernet port.
  • [High speed DATA Transfer and Power Delivery] The thunderbolt 3 port input make the USB C hub provide a power delivery up to 100W, it also can be used as USB C Connection, ensures high data transfer speed up to 40GB/s.Beyond, it supports up to two 4K displays or one 5K/60Hz display.
  • [A new High-definition Display Experience] The HDMI 4K/30Hz HD port enables you to mirror or extend the screen with Plug-and-Play installation, directly stream 4K HD or FULL HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitors,or projectors. You don’t have to worry about complex operation, blurring, horrible distortion and delays.Beyond,the thunderbolt 3 port supports up to two 4K displays or one 5K/60Hz display.
  • [1 Gbps Ethernet Port] Connect the FALWEDI USB C hub to the Type-C socket of the Macbook and connect to the high-speed network cable.Ethernet port ensures a more stable, wired internet connection up to 1 Gbps.
  • [You Will Get] The product contains: 1 USB C hub, 1 user manual and 1 USB C cable for free. Beyond that, you will get a 1 year warranty and 100% money back.If you are not satisfied with our product or any quality-related issues, please feel free to contact us. We will provide the best solution to refund or resend within 24 hours 7 days.

I got my first macbook pro and after getting that I was tensed that how I can use my storage device and mouse together as I have to use the system for long hours and lack of moving place. I was looking for a USB-C hub and after comparing several on Amazon and on other websites I found FALWEDI was the best. But also I want to see how good it is if I will use it with macbook. I got surprised after getting this , it is the only thing which I was looking for. awesome adaptor if you are a mac person. nice space gray matching color hold nicely with mac...really love it..I recommended my other friends too.

save my ass. Despite how much I love apple product. But their decision making is very stupid. USB type c wasn't there yet, but they decided to go full in. This products gives a wonderful solution. Very nice packaging. Arrived on time. All the function works very well. You can even plug the power in the left hand side if that's what you used to do. I took a lot photo in my DSLR, so the sd card slot is very handy. Overall great product will definitely recommend.

I was kind of skeptical when I first bought this because I didn’t know what color it was (space gray) and it didn’t have many reviews. The first thing I noticed when I attached it to my MacBook Pro 2017 was that it doesn’t sit flush against the MacBook; there’s like a millimeter gap. That’s fine to me. I’m not staring at this thing all day long - I’m doing work on my computer. It’s a very small gap and intelligibly negligible. However, it is level with the lower body (the keyboard). This means I can close the lid with no problems. I don’t use a cover because I simply don’t drop $1500 computers so that probably helps. I surmise this may also be a reason why there’s a millimeter gap as well: to allow a covered lid to close. This device does get warm, but just a little, no hotter than the MacBook per se. I use the charger, Ethernet, and HDMI port simultaneously so that may be why - particularly the HDMI port was has a lot output. Overall, this adapter hasn’t failed me in the 2 weeks I’ve owned it.

This hub is amazing, small and functional.I'm just switching from a PC laptop which has seen better days to a new MacBook Pro, and along with the substantial learning curve that comes with changing formats, I also found the need for adapters to use peripherals. This little hub fills the bill at a very nice price. It fits perfectly to the side of the MacBook and has a convenient monitor light to show it's powered up. Works nicely to mate with standard USB plugs, and the SD and micro SD slots will serve me well. Although I've had it for only a few days, unless it fails to hold up over time, highly recommend!

I would have given this product a higher rating except for the fact that the instructions were vague. I would have thought that this would be a plug and play product. Maybe it is, but not for me. I knew it had to work so I spent a couple hours researching on the web and by chance figured it out. On Macbook Pro, you may have to go to 'system preferences', then at the lower left part of that screen, you will have click on the lock to unlock the computer settings. Click on the Ethernet Thunderbolt, then the arrow down on the sprocket. You may have to choose 10/100/1000 mbps option to activate the wired Ethernet. Then save changes. Seller will include these instructions in their manual. They were very pleasant to deal with. I recommend them highly.

Perhaps, as far as my understanding toward item, I find my satisfaction when charging or using the item. At a certain degree, the USB C Hub provides me with most of the necessities that I need. Overall, I don’t have to worry much about the charging place or using more than one devices. I strongly recommend the item to my friends, or anyone who has concerns about this item.

Ive tested a bunch of these and most of them have been pigtail versions where its a small USB-C cable that goes into your Macbook and then that connects to the hub. This one differs in that it directly connects to the side of your Macbook. It can actually be put on EITHER side, and yes it works as I tested it on left side and right side. Not on right side it will sit slightly higher as the USB-C ports are not dead center of the hub, not a big deal for me. I like that the Gigabit RJ45 port is collapsable, so that it doesnt need to be as thick as other USB-C hubs. Has a small plastic cover that lifts up to allow you to plug in your RJ45. And yes its tested at full gigabit on my Speedtests. USB and SDcard slots also tested and perform based on my device speed wise, which is good. Ive seen a few of these hubs where the SDcard slot is no where near as fast as a normal speed or what youd expect. I did see this one basically max out SDcard spec (95MB/sec read). Same thing for my test USB3 64gb Memory stick. This also has a MicroSD card slot. This does not have a 3.5mm jack which I dont need personally as the Macbook has one on the right side. HDMI port works as advertised. I connected it to my LG 75" 4K TV via HDMI. It runs at 4K 30hz. I like that it came with a small pouch to store it in, the finish is nice, has the space gray look to it, My Macbook is silver so obviously doesnt match however assuming it probably matches closely with the Space Gray models. Lastly, one of my screenshots shows that the original Apple 87w charger does in deed show up as almost full use (86w). Many other USB-C hubs will claim 100w capable but I see max of 50w coming through. This one allows you to get full power via your original power adapter.

I am an avid Mac user, when I got my second Mac with type-c port that I knew I need to but some additional adapters. I'm very pleased that I came across this hub early enough from my friend recommendation. It was quite expensive but worth every penny. supports mini SD, micro SD, ethernet cable, two Usb 3.0, HDMI, AT the SAME TIME. plus it came with a nice case which I liked very much. Really for me this is a five star product.

I finally purchased a new MacBook Pro and knew that I would have to get some kind of adapters for it. I was looking for something that had multiple ports and cost around the same as the Apple adapters. This hub has all the ports that I need and then some. It's much cheaper to buy this instead of buying multiple adapters from Apple. The hub plugs into the two USB-C ports and you have to push it with a little bit of force to get it to connect. Once it's connected, it doesn't feel loose. There's a light on the front indicating if it's powered on. All of the ports work on my hub and I have no issues with devices connect. The HDMI is great for an external monitor or to hook up to your TV and works with ease. Both USB 3.0 ports are great and if you need an SD or Micro SD card reader, these are perfect. I love that these come in both Space Gray and Silver, so they can match your MacBook Pro. The one down fall is that to use this adapter, you cannot have a case on the MacBook at all. It plugs in flush to the MacBook Pro, so if you use a case you'll have to take the bottom part off. Overall, this does what I need and is perfect for anyone looking for multiple ports for one price.

This multi port adapter was a perfect for MacBook Pro. It sits flush to the body of my Mac and looks great. I’m able to charge while enabling me to use regular usb accessories and connect locally to my network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bhutan wants to complete the vaccination campaign in a week

Daily Gemini Horoscope September 25 (25/09)